Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017 at 1:32pm. 7 Views, 0 Comments.
818 Vine Circle, Lynden, WA 98264
- 3 Bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2,244 SqFt home in Lynden!
- This home features an open floor plan with lots of separate living spaces, including a great room, bonus room and rec room.
- Two of the three bedroom are master suites with adjoinign bathrooms.
- Home has been updated with newer paint, siding, tile, doors, hickory floors and remodeled kitchen & bathrooms.
- Large level, fully fenced lot, mature landscape, 2 patios, garden area, play shed structure, located on a non-thru-street with sidewalks.
- Great House, Great Floor Plan, Great Location, Great Setting, Great Value!
Wednesday, March 15th, 2017 at 8:38am. 25 Views, 0 Comments.
Each year (usually around April 1st) people from all over Washington flock to the Skagit Valley to take in the beautiful sight of tulips in full bloom. The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is a family friendly event and is something every Washingtonian should attend at least once in their life. For the whole month of April, fields throughout the Valley are full of millions of tulips bursting into bloom.
In addition to the beautiful scenery of the festival, there are plenty of other activities for visitors to enjoy. It seems as the whole county comes together to through one big, month long festival. View the map below for the locations of the tulip fields and more!
If you are planning a trip to Skagit Valley this Spring, check out these…
Tuesday, March 14th, 2017 at 8:49am. 21 Views, 0 Comments.
Bellingham Real Estate Update for the Month of February 2017
Whatcom County Real Estate Update for the Month of February 2017
Tuesday, March 7th, 2017 at 1:50pm. 18 Views, 0 Comments.
Bellingham Real Estate Update for the Month of January 2017
Whatcom County Real Estate Update for the Month of January 2017
Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 at 12:52pm. 28 Views, 0 Comments.
41xx Loomis Trail, Blaine WA 98230
Fantastic opportunity to own a large piece of land! 120+/- acres, close to Canadian Border, Blaine, and Ferndale. Many opportunities for recreation, hold and develop, and CREP study available which would give income of $12,000 per year. Buyer to assume open space classification.
Friday, February 17th, 2017 at 4:42pm. 36 Views, 0 Comments.
Ideal General Commercial Property Located in Birch Bay!
- Can be used for variety of uses: Commercial, Residential, Multi-Family, Even I-502 Marijuanna Sales
- Fixer-Upper 2 Bedroom house
- 768 SQFT
- 16,117 SQFT Lot
- Possible owners contract with qualified buyer
- Additional 1.89 acres of general commercial property next-door for $109,000
Thursday, February 16th, 2017 at 2:20pm. 188 Views, 0 Comments.
The Ultimate Guide to Real Estate Investment Tax Benefits is a great resource that explains the tax benefits of being a real estate investor.
Here are the five main benefits that I got from reading the article. I have included a short description of each item, if you want more information I highly recommend reading the full article.
Owners can recover the cost of rental properties through annual tax deductions called depreciation. Depreciation deductions are defined as a reasonable allowance for wear and tear or exhaustion.
2. 1031 Exchange
Allows investors to defer taxes by selling one investment property and using the equity to purchase another property or properties of equal or greater value.
Tuesday, February 14th, 2017 at 3:14pm. 32 Views, 0 Comments.
Have you ever wanted to live on a golf course? Here is your chance!
- 2,851 SqFt
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- This home has a beautiful, open layout with master suite on main level, all rooms have view of golf course, hills beyond and some lake views.
- Huge 3 car garage and mud/laundry room that opens to spacious kitchen.
- Maple cabinets, and eating space in kitchen as well as dining area overlooking golf course.
- New siding and exterior paint, new furnace and many other updates.
- MLS# 1074921
Tuesday, February 14th, 2017 at 11:32am. 81 Views, 0 Comments.
I don’t know about you, but I love looking at homes that I will probably never be able to afford…We all like to dream, right?
I have compiled a list of the top 10 most expensive homes currently for sale in Whatcom County.
10. $2,200,000 – 526 Bayside Road, Bellingham, WA
4 bedroom, 4.25 bathroom compound with unbeatable 180 degree views of Bellingham Bay and the surrounding Islands.
9. $2,200,000 – 528 Bayside Road, Bellingham, WA
Talk about updates. This large, single level home has been recently updated with many high-end finishes.
8. $2,300,000 – 530 Bayside Road, Bellingham, WA
Huge 4,867 square foot home with unobstructed views of Bellingham Bay and the San Juan Islands.
7. $2,300,000 – 346…
Tuesday, February 7th, 2017 at 2:13pm. 37 Views, 0 Comments.
Is the house that you were looking at yesterday pending today?
You are not the only one who has experienced this, and more dramatically many listings are pending almost immediately after they come on the market. Even though this is great news for sellers, it is not so great for buyers.
In 2016 the average days on market for Bellingham was 44 days, that is a 15% decrease from 2015. In the first month of 2017, the western Washington real estate market had more pending sales (7,745) than new listings (6,507). No wonder your home search isn’t going very well.
The NWMLS reports that “sellers are able to get away with putting homes on the market in conditions that historically would be rejected by buyers. Now, however, Moorhead said buyers are…