We all know that Bellingham is a unique city, overflowing with fun and exciting opportunities. But have you completed the Bellingham Bucket List? Down below is a list of Bellingham "musts" put together by our team here at BuyerMax. If you're a resident, you may already have some of these under your belt. Whether you're a native or a visitor, try giving one (or all) of these a shot!
1. Visit Boulevard Park - Scenic recreation area with grills, a beach, fishing docks, picnic tables & an overwater boardwalk. Beautiful view of the bay!
2. Explore the Arboretum at WWU - Full of trails, sculptures, art, and even a watchtower!
3. Get ice cream at Mallard's Ice Cream - Named one of the best ice cream shops in the country, you don't want to miss out on these wacky flavors!
4. Eat at Boundary Bay Brewery - Established right out of Bellingham, stop by for some great grub! And maybe get something to drink, too.
5. Paint the big rock on I-5 Northbound - Paint the rock with your friends and then make sure to take a picture and post it to the Bellingham Rock Facebook page!
6. Catch the outdoor movies in Fairhaven - For $5 enjoy a wonderful evening outside with friends, food, and entertainment.
7. Get some fresh and local goodies from the Bellingham farmer's market - There's some pretty stunning local artwork there, too!
8. Cross the border at the Peace Arch - We're so close to Canada as it is, why not go visit our neighbors up north?
9. Watch the sunset from the top of the Parkade - Everyone loves a beautiful sunset.
10. Visit Bellewood Acres for cider and pie - Mmm, mmm, mmm!